Welcome, Irina Voronkova!13 May 2022
Continuing to build its squad for the 2022-2023 season, Eczacıbaşı Sports Club has transferred Russian outside hitter Irina Voronkova.
The Club statement about the transfer of Irina Vorkova said, "We have agreed with the talented outside hitter of the Russian National Team. We are expecting important contributions from Irina who is suitable for the structure of our team, can speak Turkish very well and knows Turkish culture well."
About Irina Voronkova
Born in Istanbul in 1995. Irina Voronkova is 190 cm tall and plays as an outside hitter. She has started her volleyball career in Russia and played for Dynamo Moscow, Dynamo Kazan, Odintsovo, and Lokomotiv Kaliningrad. In addition to playing in the Tokyo Olympic Games, the Russian outside hitter also achieved many national successes.
National Team Achivements
• 2015 FISU Universiade Gwangju - Gold Medal
• 2017 Boris Yeltsin Volleyball Cup - Silver Medal
• 2018 Montreux Volley Masters - Silver Medal
• 2019 FIVB Volleyball Women's World Cup - Bronze Medal
• 5 Russian League titles
• 3 Russian Cup
• 2020 - 2021 Russian SuperCup
• 2013 – 2014 CEV Champions League - Gold Medal
• 2016 – 2017 CEV Cup - Gold Medal
• 2012 Junior European Volleyball Championship – Best Outside Hitter
• 2017 Boris Yeltsin Volleyball Cup – Best Opposite
• 2020 – 2021 Russian League – Best Outside Hitter
• 2020 – 2021 Russian League – MVP
• 2021 – 2022 Russian Cup – MVP
Saliha Şahin signs new Eczacıbaşı Dynavit contract24/06/2022
Eczacıbaşı Dynavit Volleyball Team renewed the contract with successful national volleyball player Saliha Şahin, who has been wearing the orange and white jersey since she joined the Tigers in the 2019-2020 season.
Pre-Summer Trainings Part II: Sinead Jack-Kısal22/06/2022
We talked with Sniead Jack-Kısal for the second episode of the "Pre-Summer Trainings" series.