Welcome, Sladjana Mirkovic!27 May 2020
The Serbian setter Sladjana Mirkovic is on board in the 2020-2021 season.
“We have agreed with one of the important players of the Serbian National Volleyball Team, Sladjana Mirkovic. We are very pleased to be working with the talented setter who will fit our roster well” said the Club’s statement about Sladjana Mirkovic joining the team.
About Sladjana Mirkovic
Born in 1995 in Uzice, Serbia, Sladjana Mirkovic is 185 cm and plays as a setter.
Starting her professional career at OK Vizura, the Serbian setter played for Dinamo Azotara Pancevo, Telekom Baku, Chemik Police and Volley Bergamo consecutively. Mirkovic plays for the Serbian National Volleyball Team since 2015.
· Serbian League – Gold (2013-14, 2014-15)
· Serbian Super Cup – Gold (2013, 2014)
· 2014-15 Serbian Cup – Gold
· 2016-17 Azerbaijan Super League – Gold
· 2017-18 Polish League – Gold
· 2018-19 Polish Cup – Gold
National Team Achievements
· 2011 Youth Girls European Championship – Bronze
· 2011 Youth Girls World Championship – Bronze
· 2012 Junior Girls European Championship – Silver
· 2015 European Games – Bronze
· European Championship – Gold (2017, 2019)
Sırp Milli Takımı'ndan pasör Sladjana Mirkovic, yeni sezonda Eczacıbaşı VitrA forması giyecek! Hoş geldin Sladjana! 🐯— Eczacıbaşı Spor Kulübü (@EczacibasivitrA) May 27, 2020
Setter Sladjana Mirkovic, member of the Serbian National Team, will be on board in 2020-21 season! Welcome Sladjana! 💪 pic.twitter.com/TUaYjBUVVQ
Those Moments – Vol. II [Video]12/07/2020
Former athlete and current Academy Manager of Eczacıbaşı Sports Club, Asuman Karakoyun Baş is our guest on this episode.
Four young Tigers in the U19 National Team10/07/2020
Four athletes from Eczacıbaşı Academy have been called to the U19 Turkish National Team’s preliminary squad.